2006 ESPG AGM reportDetails of decisions taken and report of the 2006 ESPG Branch Annual General Meeting.
The AGM took place in B142 Television Centre, 1315-1345, on 6 February 2006.
- New ESPG Branch Committee The new Committee resulting from the recent election was confirmed by those present.
- Disputes Reports where given on Post Production Archive Project and Resources Conditions disputes.
- NEC and President elections The nomination of Tony Lennon and Tony Scott for BECTU's NEC (National Executive Committee) and Tony Lennon for the union's President was approved by those present.
- BBC Conference 2006 It was agreed to submit a proposition opposing the proposed privatisation of OBs, Studios and Post Production in Resources at the union BBC Annual Conference.
- Any other business Reports and questions were answered on the following: Resources pay negotiations, proposed Resources sale and the future of the BBC Pension Scheme.
9 February 2006