2007 ESPG AGMThe 2007 ESPG Branch Annual General Meeting takes place on Monday 8 January.
The AGM will be held in B142 Television Centre, 1315-1400, on 8 January 2007, and is open to all ESPG members.
The agenda will be:
- Pay 2007 The union is currently formulating this year's pay claim.
- Resources sell-off Update on management plans, which the union is opposing, to privatise Resources.
- General Secretary nomination Decision on who the Branch will nominate in the BECTU General Secretary election.
- 2006-2007 ESPG Branch Committee Confirmation of the new Committee resulting from the recent election.
- Annual Conference 2007 Decision on any propositions the Branch may wish to submit to the union Annual Conference and BBC Annual Conference.
- Any other business
Members of the ESPG Branch Committee will be present at the meeting.
Download the 2007 ESPG AGM flyer [53k pdf].